Monday, September 12, 2011

IMPERFECTION

Do you have photos that u just love but they are slightly blurry, they are not centered, or just plain bad shots, but in the corner there is something that triggers a memory!
Then today's prompt is for you. Scrap a not so perfect shot!
I was in my element today as I have a lot of photos that would fit into that category. And wow I'm so glad that I scraped them, was able to tell a story with them, every time I looked at them I would smile, They so are my on the go boy.
Here's my layout.

I am supper happy with the way it turned out, a little more busy than the majority of my layouts, but i think fits my photos and my little boy well.
I used the same paper range as yesterday , the kaszazz All boy collection. the embellishments also came from that range. The journaling is actually in a dark brown on Ivory card stock.
I have used a small amount of Pealed Paint distress ink just to make a few of the bits Pop.

Thanks for stopping by Nat
P.S if you havent got into the draw for the giverway please do, Details of how to are here

No comments: