Thursday, September 8, 2011

Permision

Hello again,
Today is day 8 of my 28 day scrapbook marathon, and yesterday was a shocker, to those of you that got through the post and survived thank you. And to those wonder full people who told me to stick with it.  A even bigger thank you!
Today is a new day , I put yesterday behind me, and I'm moving on......but in the process I made a little decision...I have been so worried about the pages not been good enough! Not good enough for my blog, not good enough to put into the big picture gallery, just not dam good enough. So my big decision......permission to fail. Permission for my page not to have worked , not be right on the prompt, and not look 100% the way I want. If I'm going to get through mother load with my insanity in place. This is the way its going to have to be. 
And scrapbooking was so much easier when I wasn't worried that my page isn't up to scratch.

Today's prompt was thought full Thursday, and in the tradition of not so much stress, I took the path of lest resistance LOL

My layout is of my beautiful boy playing in a box.....The thought full  part.
OK here it goes and its a very thin connection......all the photos of him in the box are on the photo mat & the photo out of the box is not ! LOL I did warn you.

Here it is

A few of the small facts- The papers are from the Kaszazz foundations range, the arrows are made from lots of different left over pieces of bling. The rubbons are from the bountiful borders pack.  And well the boy is a product of lots of love.
HEHEHE

Thank you for looking and hope to see you all again soon
You Rock
Nat

No comments: